The layers of snow that still coat the ground are probably met with your discontent. Nevertheless, your dog’s energy level has more than likely not faltered much since swimming in the lake over the summer.
Of course, being the devoted pet-parent that you are, braving below zero temperatures to walk your dog is not something you hesitate to do. Even still, it can be challenging to keep up with the level of excitement that your pup harbors.
In addition, behind every well-intentioned pet owner is a busy schedule! Maybe you’re working full time, raising kids, or doing a million other things that fill up your day. We know the feeling of leaving your dog home alone is not exactly a welcome one.
With that in mind, here’s a question for you: have you ever considered enrolling your dog in doggy daycare? Maybe you’re apprehensive — and we get it! It can be scary to think about putting your dog in a new environment while you’re away.
We offer daycare at River Valley Groom & Board, and here are some of the reasons that we think it’s an excellent idea for your favorite furry pal.
- Exercise. Your dog can let out their energy in the playrooms, and will be ready to nap after an eventful day by the time you come to pick them up!
- Socialization. Your dog will get the opportunity to spend time with their own kind! Doggy daycare includes plenty of dog-to-dog playtime, which will appeal to your dog’s sense of curiosity, and they’ll get the chance to meet new friends!
- Attention. In addition to spending time with other pups, your dog will receive one-on-one attention from staff members who are trained to monitor and keep your pet safe and happy.
- Flexible pricing options. Depending on how frequently you would like for your dog to visit, there are a variety of different pricing plans and pay structures available.
- A safe environment. It will give you peace of mind to know that your dog is being cared for in your absence, and their well being is always at the forefront of mind in the staff members who monitor the playrooms.
Interested in learning more? Visit our website or ask us more about our doggy daycare services during your next visit!