Certified Veterinary Technician – Full-time
River Valley Veterinary Service is a five doctor, independently owned, AAHA practice in Prior Lake that is seeking an experienced full time CVT.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a CVT that is:
- patient centered and loves working with dogs, cats and people
- a team player with great communication skills & a confident, positive attitude
- a solution based, can-do person, bringing energy, options & ideas to the table
- able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and be on your feet all day
Our full-time benefits start with a minimum of 3o hours per week and include the following:
- Hourly range of $18 – $21/hour, based on experience
- Health Insurance (we pay 70% of the monthly premium)
- Short term disability
- 401K with generous employer match
- Pet Vet Discount
- Uniform Allowance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual starts with the first hour worked
- A fantastic work atmosphere!
River Valley Veterinary Service is committed to the personal & professional growth of our employees. We have a well-equipped practice with excellent support staff, advanced dental services, electronic medical records, digital radiography, endoscopy, ultrasound and more. We are community focused and progressive, our clients are able to schedule live appointments via our client friendly app! We enjoy working with clients that want to be educated about their pets’ health and want to partner with their veterinarian.