At River Valley Veterinary Service and River Valley Groom & Board we offer personalized, compassionate and high-quality care. As a full-service veterinary clinic, we keep the health and well-being of your pets our top priority.
River Valley was started by husband and wife team, Dr. Bruce Viren and Dr. Cindy Sellin, in 1984. Together, with partner Dr. Laurie Miller, they continue to run the practice today.
As an AAHA accredited practice, we believe in creating and nurturing a lifelong relationship with both you and your pet. Offering the very best in health and wellness, grooming, boarding and daycare experiences for your four-legged family member.
Our Core Values
- I will show empathy, compassion, and understanding
- I will be honest
- I will have a positive attitude
- I will maintain a professional and responsible attitude and appearance
- I will pursue a professional and personal development through continuing education
- I will do what I say I will do
- I will maintain a flexible and adaptable attitude
- I am a team player
- I will be open, willing and consistent in my communication, meeting the needs of others first, then meeting my own needs
- We will listen
- We will treat all pets as if they’re our own
- We will always have same day urgent care appointments available
- We will do everything we can to provide a solution including partnering with other providers and specialists as needed
Please explore our website to meet our doctors, tour our facilities, and learn more about the services we provide. We look forward to partnering with you!